Equine Photography Foundations Week 1
Get Ready to Capture the Beauty of Horses!
Are you a horse lover, an aspiring photographer, or someone who wants to improve your equine photography skills?
We're excited to introduce you to the Equine Photography Foundations Course - a comprehensive journey into the world of horse photography.
Here you will find Week 1 of our foundations course completely FREE!
We understand that getting started in equine photography can be both exciting and challenging, especially if you're new to photography.
That's why we're offering you a FREE sneak peek into our course, designed especially for you.
In Week 1 of our Equine Photography Foundations Course, you'll embark on a visual adventure where you'll learn:
1. Camera Basics and Composition Techniques
What to Expect in the Full Course
If you enjoy Week 1, you'll want to dive deeper into the Equine Photography Foundations Course. In the full course, you'll explore advanced topics, receive expert guidance, and practice with assignments designed to significantly improve your equine photography skills.
Week 1-Introduction to Camera Basics
-Understand the fundamental aspects of camera operation, including aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and white balance.
- Explore essential composition techniques such as the rule of thirds, leading lines, framing, and perspective.
- Develop a keen eye for composition through practical exercises and assignments.
Week 2- Natural Lighting and Horse Photography
- Master working with natural light in equestrian photography.
- Understand different lighting conditions and adapt to them.
- Practice capturing horses in their natural environment using composition and natural light effectively.
Week 3-Introduction to Post-processing and Retouching
- Learn basic post-processing techniques using popular photo editing software.
- Understand how to enhance images through adjustments and retouching.
- Gain insights into retouching techniques specific to equestrian photography.
Week 4-Critique, Feedback, and Further Learning
- Receive constructive feedback on participants' work.
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Provide additional resources for further learning and development.
Don't miss this opportunity to kickstart your equine photography journey!